Brij Lal Hospital is the first state-of-the-art Orthopaedic Hospital in Uttarakhand, India. This department provides all facilities for the treatment of a fracture with plaster and surgery (Knee, Spine, Joint & Hip Replacement Surgery) including the latest technique for limb deformity whether congenital or acquired due to polio, Trauma, Cancer, Leprosy, or Tuberculosis. The addition of the ‘C’ arm image intensifier has made fracture reduction and nailing more accurate.
Brij Lal Hospital is a symbol towards achieving international standards as far as patient care and the management of Orthopaedic problems are concerned. We provide world-class management of Orthopaedic ailments. The Department of Orthopedics has not only kept abreast with recent advances in the field of orthopaedics but also has been serving the community keeping in mind the social and economical structures of the society. Brij Lal Hospital is always ahead towards the service of humanity.
Brijlal Hospital offers the following key surgeries:
- Computer navigated joint replacement
- Complex primary knee and hip replacement
- Complex revision joint replacement
- Bone banking and allograft reconstructions
- Unicondylar knee replacement
- Newer bearing for young arthritis patients.
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Procedures: Transforaminal endoscopic discectomies, selective nerve root
- Microscopic Spinal decompression, instrumentation and stabilization procedures.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Spinal Deformity Correction